« Unusual Bedfellows Unite to Amend Patriot Act | Main | Cross dressing and restrooms redux »


It's not really a comment it's more of a question. What is it called when a minor wants to move out legally so they go to a judge. A friend of mine is thinking about but doesn't know what the term for it is.

My place of work uses a product put out by Serial Solutions - I believe it's the E-Journal Access & Management Suite. I've also found Ulrich's Periodicals Directory useful for this sort of thing.

Mary, Fulltext sources online might be worth a look. Their page says: "Pricing is: $225.50 for print only, $259 for Web only, and $309 for both." Like LTR, not cheap. I use it occasionally, our periodicals librarian loves it.

The comments to this entry are closed.